Others1 Comment

default thumbnail

I worked part time in 2010 and made more than I am allowed while on disability. How do I file this with the IRS and will I lose my disability?

1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris February 4, 2011

    This forum is for health related questions. You should speak to a tax consultant and an attorney specializing with disability and SSA for further advice.


Add a comment