Kidney and Urinary Tract1 Comment

default thumbnail

pain in the lower right side of my stomach that wraps around the side to my back and there is a lump there. Should I be concerened?

1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris December 16, 2010

    You should see a doctor who can conduct further investigations and verify the cause of this lump. It can be related to constipation or trapped gas in the bowels. You may be referring to the kidney or spleen. Rather have it checked up.


Add a comment