Men's Health1 Comment

default thumbnail

how can someone treate round substance like very little egg in the neck below the jaw. [EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED]. Thanks

1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris January 20, 2011

    You need to see a doctor who can assess this lump, verify the cause and then prescribe the appropriate treatment. It could be related to a swollen salivary gland, lymph node, tumor, abscess and so on. The causes vary and without knowing the exact cause, you cannot attempt to treat it. Self-medicating can be dangerous. See a doctor.


Add a comment