Glands and Hormones1 Comment

default thumbnail

i suffer with pins an needles in my arms and my hands are numb do i qualify for disability

1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris January 20, 2011

    You need to see a doctor and discuss your condition with him/her. Your welfare department may require you to see a specific doctor in order to consider your request.


Add a comment