Ear Nose and Throat2 Comments

default thumbnail

I came in contact with mold off of old magazines and now my nose is always stuffy, sneezy, itchy, feels plugged up all the time. I do not have headeaches, or ear aches. I have had this condition for almost a month. I have tried [NAME REMOVED*] , not helping. What can I do?

2 Comments on this article

  • Dr. Chris January 14, 2011

    Your symptoms are indicative of allergic rhinitis and may have been triggered by a number of airborne allergens and not just the mold that you mention. You need to see an ENT specialist (otolaryngologist) who can investigate further and prescribe other antihistamines or even a corticosteroid spray. Other treatments would be considered based on the findings.

    * Please do no mention commercial/brand/trade names.


  • csbstar January 15, 2011

    Thank you very much and I will remember about brands, commercials, etc. I’m making a doctor appoint.


Add a comment