Other Signs and Symptoms1 Comment

default thumbnail

how do i rmv.from vns.leg ulcer a stuck 4x6gauze pad?

1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris December 17, 2010

    See your doctor or a nurse at your local clinic. Ideally saline should be applied on the area in an effort to remove it. But this has to be done with care and the wound needs to redressed so you should see a doctor or nurse.


Add a comment