Skin Hair and Nails1 Comment

default thumbnail

i think i have 1 of these mites dont know which ones they inbed in my skin i scrate and find black small bugs with pointie things on the end of them i sting alot around my waist arm pits eyes knees under the fold of my stomache i do have soars but they heal after a week ive seen also small red things on me not sure if its fuzz thought my skin feels greaty and itchie even after a bath majority of the time but i get a little relief which ones do u think they might be and what can i do and use

1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris February 1, 2011

    It is difficult to say exactly which parasite is affecting you and you should see a dermatologist about this. The scabies mite (Sarcoptes scabiei) is very small and appears as white specks but you could be describing bedbugs (Cimex lectularius – most common type). Both parasites are present in the lined and can cause skin irritation. With scabies you may be able to see thin burrow tracks as it embeds in your skin where it lays eggs. See a doctor immediately.


Add a comment