Men's Health1 Comment

default thumbnail

I have severe pressure on the top of my head and feel nauseous. It is the worse headache i have ever had. My wife says I probably have a migraine. Should i go to the hospital and be seen?

1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris January 5, 2011

    Ideally you should see a neurologist who run further tests and reach a final diagnosis. Certain conditions like raised intracranial pressure needs to be excluded in your case. You should speak to your doctor as soon as possible. If you experience any dizziness, blurred vision, fainting or confusion (mental) then you should go to the ER immediately.


Add a comment