Others1 Comment

default thumbnail

i have been having numbness and pain in my right hand

1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris December 17, 2010

    You should see a doctor who can then conduct an examination and consider further tests in order to reach a diagnosis. Other information like when it started, events that preceded it, factors that make it worse or better and other signs or symptoms that you may be experiencing (even if it seems unrelated) would help with a diagnosis.

    You can find more information on this article :


Add a comment