Bones Joints and Muscles1 Comment

default thumbnail

hi, i just had a x-ray done and the results were that i have plantar calcaneal spur…

i’m kinda freaking out i’ve been reading that there is no cure, what can i do to reduce the pain later on i’m only 26 years old..


1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris October 13, 2010

    You should speak to your doctor about your treatment options. This can vary from anti-inflammatory drugs to corticosteroid injections at the site. Special footwear may help with living with the condition. In severe cases, an anesthetic injection may be helpful for pain relief.


Add a comment