Bones Joints and Muscles1 Comment

default thumbnail

What would you like to ask?
i can\\\’t wash myself below my knees and i can\\\’t tie my shoe laces because of tremendos pains in my thigh and hip area
can i get help?

1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris December 28, 2010

    You need to see a doctor who will conduct further investigations and reach a diagnosis. The appropriate treatment will then be prescribed. We do not offer any medical help or referrals. Speak to your family doctor or visit your local clinic or hospital.


Add a comment