Allergies and Autoimmune2 Comments

default thumbnail

i have bad redness to my face but only indoor i get it ?

2 Comments on this article

  • Dr. Chris January 23, 2011

    You need to see a dermatologist because a redness of the skin can be due to a host of skin conditions, even if other characteristic symptoms like itching, rash and so on are not evident. Conditions like allergies, especially to house dust mite, animal hair, etc, are more likely to occur indoors when you come into close contact with the allergen. Itchiness is usually present.

    Redness of the skin which is exacerbated by exposure to the sun (although you may only notice it when you are indoors) could be rosacea and this is usually a chronic condition so you would have seen it happening for long periods of time. Your dermatologist will be able to advise you further and prescribe the appropriate medication for your condition.


Add a comment