Mouth and Dental Health1 Comment

default thumbnail

Who do i need to consult if i have chronic halitosis? Do i need a specialist or a general practitioner can simply solve this problem?

1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris January 14, 2011

    You should first see your general practitioner who can assess your case and then decide whether you need to see a medical specialist or possibly just need some dental work. If it is simple ailment that does not require specialist care then your GP may be able to manage this condition.

    * Please do not post multiple questions on the same issue.


Add a comment