Bones Joints and Muscles1 Comment

default thumbnail

I was in a rollover car accident 22 months ago. I have been having RLQ Abdominal pain ever since and each doctor I’ve been to can’t provide me with a diagnosis. I went to a chiropractor in the fall and they told me that I had a misaligned pelvis. Can this cause abdominal pain? Is there anyway to tell if its causing the abdominal pain? I need answers it’s been almost 2 years and I still don’t have any answers.

1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris April 4, 2011

    Yes, an injury to the pelvis including any permanent disruption in the alignment and movement may lead to lower abdominal pain. However, various other conditions also need to be excluded. Given your complaints following this accident (previous questions on Health Hype Answers), you need to ccnsult with a specialist physician, preferably one specializing in pain management and motor vehicle accidents. Speak to your family doctor about a referral to a suitable specialist in the area.


Add a comment