Allergies and Autoimmune1 Comment

default thumbnail

i used a hair dye and i broke out in a rash all over my neck and face what can i do?

1 Comment on this article

  • Dr. Chris January 9, 2011

    You need to see a doctor who may need to prescribe antihistamines and corticosteroids (topical and oral) until the rash settles. Do not use any topical application (cream, ointment and so on) without seeing a doctor as you may aggravate the rash and even cause complications like infections or severe scarring.


Add a comment